What we would like to see on Season 2 of Gotham
After seeing the first episode and knowing some of what they are doing this season, this is some of what I hope to see in the upcoming season.
- I want to know if Barbara and them are going to be the Court of Owls since they are suppose to be getting introduced.
- Is Jerome really the Joker? Does this mean that Barbara might be Harley Quinn (that might be too easy). I would really like for Jerome to be the Joker because they are playing it up so much, it also feels like they might be doing that on purpose and that him being the Joker might be too easy.
- Will Nygma get Ms Kringle or will his crazy completely take over this season; more than it already has. I don’t know if I can take another season of him pinning for Ms. Kringle.
- What was Bruce’s father doing with that secret room, will this be how Lucius has more of a role. I know Lucius is suppose to have a bigger role this season.
- What is going on with Bruce and Selina, I think he has forgiven her for what she did but she is kinda chilling with the Penguin.
- Is this how Silver St. Cloud is going to come into the picture as a love interest for Bruce? What will Selina do when she finds out about this?
- Will Bullock become a cop again, because I loved him and Gordon together. I love their bromance, I would hate for it to end.
- What is up with Theo and Tabitha? They are the new big bads, I am curious as to what their agenda is.
- We all know there are some issues with Penguin running the mob world so how is that going to work out for him? Is Butch going to have to step in? Or will some other players from the Falcone and Maroni families step up to take over.
- What is Ivy doing, is she being crazy with her plants somewhere? Is she still chilling in Barbara apt?
- How will this change in leadership affect how Gordon plans on saving Gotham, he should be able to do more now. Does this help make Dent more of a white knight in the eyes of Gotham because he can do more good?
- Also what will they learn about who killed Bruce’s parents? What actions are the board going to take against Bruce? Does Theo have anything to do with that, because that could be very possible. I am curious if the show is going to give us a killer of the Waynes’, because it seems like they will. I am really hoping that is not something they are searching for the entire show.
While I was at Wizard World, Ben McKenzie said that while they have all those lore to take from there are some things that will be changed. This was made in reference to his relationship with Barbara. Now I am not sure if this means they will not get married or if it means that they will get there a different path, but I am intrigued to see what changes are made.
What would you like to see happen on this season of Gotham?